Stress Control?


I spent the Sunday sleeping till midday and then I went with some friends to a ski resort about one hour drive from here. Staying in a ski resort at this time of the year is nothing special except of the fruit salad that i got in one of the local pastries.

Anyway, I'm quite happy with the time I spent there because lately the stress is getting too much and I don't know how to control my temper, emotions and most of all: how to organize the communication between my new and my old boss (as I'm having two at the moment). This took me to a few online resources on how to beat the stress.

If you think that you're having a problem, these are your places:
7 ways to beat stress or 10 steps for stress control.
Giving advises for positive attitude and healthy life they’re obviously not invented for people with a rhythm of life like mine...

2 comments:

  1. my days are such a mess lately. I was seriously thinking for a shrink the other day.. the online stress out readings don’t help at all ::))

    tell me that with you everything is fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. lölinå, thank you for all warm words and emotional support. inded, you’re right, I need some vacation, some sleep and lots of chocolate.
    unfortunately the high season at the office started and often I feel that I oven don’t have time for a smile...
    in moments like this I put on Republica’s Out of the Darkness thinking that it seems like this song was made for people like me... nah :)
    I hope moments like this in out life to disappear as soon as possible, I need a magic wand ;)

    the song is good though, hear me singing, I rock!

    Get up, Alarm clock, Lip gloss, what a shock
    Get dressed, front door, more stress what for?
    Trapped in your world
    You know you're trappped in your world
    Lunch hour, fast food, telephone, more abuse
    V.U. headache, cigarettes, coffee break
    Trapped in your world
    You know you're trappped in your world
    (Come out of the darkness)
    Come out of the darkness, over the tower blocks
    Into the light
    Go into the rush hour, out of the factory
    Leave it behind
    Turn on your TV., back to suburbia, every night
    Come out of the darkness, over the offices, into the light
    (Come out of the darkness)
    Leave work, happy hour, too drunk by far
    bus full, waterloo, fall asleep on the tube
    Trapped in your world
    You know you're trappped in your world
    Vodka, lemonade, ashtrays, what a shame
    Poor cow, sits alone, pubs close, go home
    Trapped in your world
    You know you're trappped in your world
    (Come out of the darkness)

    ReplyDelete