Going Out

Just in case that someone wondered where I have been in the last few weeks, the answer is quire boring and simple: I was working and in my days off I used to travel about 900 km to check how's life going in the university where I'm supposed to study (and I do it, any time when I'm not too busy at the office). Anyway, everyone needs a break from time to time and my break is the time after eight-nine-ten-pm. Here is a short review of some of the places where I have been lately, starting from the last place I visited today.

Before & After

The restaurant is located in a house from the beginning of the 20th century. If you're starving like me, you gonna love this place.

To see more pictures from Before & After, follow this link.
Motto

Is a mix of bar and restaurant. What I love most in it is the huuuge summer garden though the chief is superb and can draw your attention even in winter.

Follow this link for more pictures of Motto.
Babbles

Is one of the cutest bars I've been to. As you can imagine from its name, the interior is full of bubble-associations starting from the walls, the chairs and the decoration.

To see more pictures from Babbles, follow this link.
Bolo Club

Is a nice place to go for a cocktail or two.

Follow this link for more pictures from Bolo Club.

The other places in random order:
By The Way
Chillout Cafe
Club 703
Inferno
Intro
My Mojito
Toba&Co
NRG
Ugo

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thank you for your comments. :)

    I think world is tiny, even if people live on the opposite sides of the Earth, sometimes they met more often than they meet their neighbors.

    Physically or virtually.

    ReplyDelete