The Weekend Reading

As I have been sick pretty much for the last two weeks trying the feeling of flu and dental trips (but not simultaneously) a few books from the Horrible Science came just in time. If you experience problems and can't remember what these series are all about, click here for my part of the story.

I brought the latest five in my collection as a solace after one of these visits at the dentist and I dedicated this weekend to reading. After an overdose with "science" I still think the books are extremely funny and worth reading no matter how old are you.
I managed to read the disease ones and now I am moving towards the history book of the 20th century.

Something makes me believe that these series soon will turn into my latest mania and I will invest far too much in the complete Horrible collection.

Anyway, I do not sorry about this, the books are cool.
Reading is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment