Street View on Google Maps

Tell me for how long you have known the about the Google Maps' Street View option? And all that time you've been tongue-tied... I just found it and I almost fainted. It's awesome.

I even managed to find the Berthillon place on Île Saint-Louis (or as I call it, the Right Island).

Funny thing is that on one of the perspectives you can even see the crowd waiting in line for the ice-cream. Still you can't see people's faces or car numbers so some level of privacy is kept by Google.

(Click on the images for larger view)




Google Maps has the street view option for selected cities only and sadly London is not among them. With so many CCTV in operation everywhere in the city, it's such a waste that they don't put them into action for something useful.

2 comments:

  1. Thats true, but that would be invasion of privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gooԁ post. Ι learn somethіng new аnd chаllenging on blogs Ι stumbleupon оn a dailу bаsis.
    It ωill always be helрful to read through аrticles frοm other wгiters аnd
    praсtice a little ѕomething from other
    websites.

    my ρage http://www.bucket--truck.com/
    Here is my blog post :: used bucket truck

    ReplyDelete