August is Over

August is over, it smells like autumn in the nights and people go back to the cities. Here what we did this August:

During the day:



Sunset (that's was a sort of rehearsal for September's sunsets):


In the evenings by the sea:


Party nights (LTJ Bukem and MC Conard is breathtaking combination of infinite fun):


I loved the soap effects of snowflakes on the sandy beach. The problem was that the chemical didn't taste and smell good...


After the party (btw I had Jack that night and -excuse me Ireland!- I still believe that it's the best whiskey on the market):


Misc:

Pets:


De Phazz (is specially for V. in Spain who was far but he was updated regularly what's on stage. see you next year!)


Faith No More (comes specially for K. who I met accidentally just to make sure everything changed for good in the last 15 years:)

No comments:

Post a Comment