V for Vendetta was a nice movie. Nothing shocking, thrilling or spectacular. More naiive than fantastic, it came right for the brunch. In case you plan to watch it on video at home, here is a short recipie of the famous egg-fries:
Use any bread you have on hand. Use a non stick frying pan.
- 6 slices whole-wheat bread
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Butter bread slices on both sides.
- Cut an approximately 2 inch circle in the middle of each slice, using a cookie cutter or small glass.
- Place buttered bread slices on a nonstick griddle pan, preheated over medium heat.
- Add a bit of butter to the center of the bread, and gently crack your eggs into the whole.
- Sprinkle eggs with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- When the eggs begin to set around the edge of the hole, flip.
- Finish cooking eggs as you prefer (over easy or over medium).
- The buttered bread "centers" can be grilled or toasted as well to sop up the extra yolk.