command of hackers is going to attack

The most hilarious email I’ve ever had:

-----Original Message-----
From: der mart [mailto:forspapre@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 3:11 PM
To: [ Enclosed recipients ]
Subject: I have important information specially for you.

Hello !
I have the authentic data: the known command of hackers is going to attack your sites and your services with the purpose to receive your confidential information.
I offer you the information on methods, ways and terms of attack.
For the information I ask a little, in comparison with possible your losses, only 1000 dollars on the account in system E-GOLD 1506612 or in any Internet-bank, about remittance we can in writing will agree as you it will be convenient.
I strongly recommend to transfer money and to receive from me the information within this week.
You to me of money - I to you the information.
Hurry up time remained very little !
With the best regards.
--------------------------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage!

No comments:

Post a Comment